... :: Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) :: ...
How can I change my Password ?
Navigate to YOUR PROFILE by clicking tab in NAVIGATION or by clicking Welcome : , your_name link on the top.
- Click Change Profile Details button, then click Change Password.
- Type Current Password, then your New Password, again re-type your New Password.
- Finally click the Change Password button.
How can I change my Profile Picture ?
- Click Change Profile Details button , then click Change Profile Picture.
- Select an Image.
- Finally click Change Profile Picture Button.
National Career Guidance & Counselling Centre (NCGCC)
Where can I get help with my resume and job applications?
What are the objectives of NCGCC?
What is the strategy of Career Guidance of NCGCC?
- To introduce students to the wide array of occupations, including new jobs created in the ever-changing world-of-work
- Know how and awareness of interests, abilities and career aspirations
- Relation of self to others and work
- Initial preferences in occupational roles in the environment
- To deepen students understanding of self and relate schooling to the different education and career pathways.
- Exploring the world of work
- Awareness of relevant courses of study
- Awareness of skills, interests and values needed for world of work
- To enable students to synthesize information gathered from relevant sources to make sound educational and career decisions.
- Clarification of career self-concept
- Developing skills in gathering information
- Development of decision-making skills
How Can I Edit My Profile Data ?
Navigate to YOUR PROFILE by clicking tab in NAVIGATION or by clicking Hi,your_name link on top right.
- Click Change Profile Details Button,then Click Change Profile Data.
- Change Data.
- Click Update Details Button.
How an employer benifits throught this system ?
Page Visits : 115785
Copy Rights @ 2013 Ministry of Skills Development and Vocational Training. All Rights Reserved.
This site is best viewed in a Standards Complaint Browser. Resolution 1024 x 768.
Solution by group of computer science undergraduate students by NIBM and NVTI